Soprano XLi Hair Removal
Laser hair removal has become many Wisconsin residents' treatment of choice for removing unwanted hair. Many women and men are foregoing former methods of waxing, shaving, depilatories, and electrolysis for laser hair removal. Laser hair removal is the modern way to achieve smooth, hair free skin with no pain. Imagine no more shaving, tweezing, painful treatments, or ingrown hairs! Wisconsin Vein Center & MediSpa utilizes the Harmony Laser specifically to deliver optimum results for your hair removal needs.
Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ is a state-of-the-art procedure specially designed to remove unwanted hair faster, more comfortably, and with fewer visits than ever before. It is only available on the Soprano XL.
Now, because of the patented IN-Motion™ technology of Pain-Free, Hair-Free™, you can even treat sensitive areas without the discomfort of other systems. By using a sweeping, paintbrush technique, the Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ procedure is shorter, more comfortable and gives great results.
Pain-Free, Hair-Free™ gently heats targeted hair follicles with gentle pulses of laser energy, while you stay comfortable. Nearly any part of the body can be treated safely and comfortably, including the face, neck, legs, arms, bikini line, back and stomach.
Benefits of Diode Laser Hair Removal:
- Compared to most other lasers, diode laser hair removal has a longer wavelength which can offer better results for people with darker skin.
- It works well with dark (i.e. black and brown) hair
- Allows rapid treatment of larger body areas
- Has a long pulse width that can be adjusted by the practitioner doing the treatment
- Has a longer wavelength which offers deeper skin penetration and safer treatment of darker skin
Picture property of almalasers.com
For more information check out almalasers.com or
watch this informational video on the Soprano XL.
Still have questions? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page
or give us a call at (262)746-9088.